Table of Contents :
Table of Contents
4 Different methods to whiten with baking soda.
There are four different ways to use baking pop for whitening and they all require well accessible ingredients that can be found at your local anesthetic market or drugstore.
How to whiten teeth with baking soda and water
- Add one teaspoon of baking pop to a small bowl .
- Mix in a few drops of water .
- Stir until it becomes a paste .
- Apply mix to toothbrush and brush it on your teeth .
- Leave the paste on your teeth for 2-3 minutes .
- Rinse out thoroughly with water and you ‘re done .
How to whiten your teeth with baking soda and toothpaste
- Apply your regular toothpaste to your brush .
- Sprinkle some baking pop on the toothpaste .
- Brush your teeth as you normally do !
How to whiten your teeth with baking soda and hydrogen peroxide
- Add one teaspoon of baking pop to a small bowl .
- Mix in half a teaspoon of 3 % hydrogen peroxide .
- Stir the concoction until it becomes sticky .
- Apply the mixture to your teeth with a soup-strainer and let it sit for 2 minutes .
- Rinse out thoroughly and you ‘re done .
How to whiten your teeth with baking soda and lemon juice
- Add a teaspoon of baking sodium carbonate to a small stadium .
- Squeeze a few drops of lemon juice into the bowl .
- Mix until it becomes a paste .
- Apply the past to your teeth and let it sit for 2 minutes .
- Rinse your mouth out thoroughly with water .
Read more : How to take a screenshot on LG smartphones
How long does it take to whiten teeth with baking soda?
You can use any of the above four methods to whiten your teeth at family. It may take equally long as two to three weeks for the bake pop to whiten your teeth so you will need to be diligent with the modern routine. If you have fourth dimension, you should strive to use the whitening concoction doubly a day, once at night and once in the morning but at least once per day.
You ‘ll besides notice the results faster if you avoid staining foods while you ‘re doing this process. That means no tea, coffee bean, or loss wine. A useful guidepost is if it can stain your white carpet, it will stain your chopper white enamel a good.
Does baking soda whiten teeth and is it effective?
The broil sodium carbonate is effective in whitening teeth by mechanical removal of surface stains and brass to give the appearance of white teeth. unfortunately, it is not effective in actual whitening of the teeth by changing the color of it.
What this means is that it will remove any foreign substances covering your teeth but it wo n’t change the natural underlie tinge of your tooth. The rationality is because baking pop is an effective abrasive but it does not contain any traditional whiten ingredients such as hydrogen peroxide and urea peroxide.
consequently, most of the bake pop mixtures above are ineffective except for the one that contains 3 % hydrogen peroxide. That one mixture may potentially help you whiten your teeth because it contains whitening corporeal. Just so that you are aware, the professional whitening take home kits from your dentist will contain a much higher concentration of hydrogen hydrogen peroxide, sometimes up to 10 %. This means that it will be a much less effective adaptation of a professionally done whiten.
If you wanted alternative ways to do it, check out our how to whiten your teeth guidebook.
Is it dangerous to whiten teeth with baking soda?
There are only two concerns regarding the safety of whitening teeth with baking pop and it has to do with the harshness of the spread and the whiten ingredient .
- Abrasiveness of baking soda. It is perfectly safe to whiten with baking pop because the harshness is only slightly higher than knit water and significantly less than regular toothpaste. Due to the low abrasiveness, it makes it improbable for it to damage your enamel. In fact, the lone manner you will cause injury to your teeth is if you brush aggressively with a hard toothbrush but it wo n’t have anything to do with the baking pop .
- Whitening ingredient. The hydrogen peroxide which is added to the mixture may be harmful to your enamel if used in a high concentration. fortunately, your local market will only sell it in a 3 % concentration. The professional whiten will use a much higher assiduity. It was designed with a low concentration so that you are able to use it on a casual footing so that makes it safe .
Whitening your teeth at base with baking sodium carbonate is easy due to the handiness of the ingredients. however, it will whiten your teeth only by airfoil abrasion but will not change the color of your teeth unless you use the hydrogen peroxide concoction. The profit is that it is absolutely safe to whiten with baking sodium carbonate due to its unconditioned moo abrasive quality.
however, if you ‘re not getting the result that you want, you can always try professional KoR whitening with our long island city dentists. That is presently the most effective system on the marketplace. alternatively you can besides use prepackaged whitening toothpaste that already has all the ingredients in it so you do n’t have to make it yourself .