ANDROIDPOLICE VIDEO OF THE DAY
Reading: How to use Spotify on Android
How to download and install the Spotify app
- Launch the Google Play Store app and search “Spotify,” or navigate to the listing through the Play Store widget below.
- Click on the install button to download the app on your Android device.
How to register for a Spotify account
information technology ‘s imperative to produce a Spotify score if you desire to sustain your playlist across multiple platform. thus below, we walk you through how to hardened up deoxyadenosine monophosphate new Spotify score. Note : Screenshots constitute neglect due to app restriction during these step .
- Launch the Spotify app.
- You must select a sign-in method or log in to continue using the app, tap Sign up free.
- Input a valid email address (you’ll need to confirm the email address later) inside the What’s your email? box.
- Enter a secure 8-character password inside the Create a password box; please do not share or give your password out!
- Select your date of birth by scrolling to the corresponding month, day and year, and tap Next.
- Choose your gender option or select Prefer not to say.
- Enter a name for your Spotify profile; it may use part of your email address as the default, but we strongly recommend changing this to a custom username not associated with your email to keep your information private and secure. Any name you select is public. Once done, tap Create account (we advise only ticking off the Terms of Service agreement and opting out of receiving marketing messages).
Getting started with Spotify on Android
- After creating your account, you can select and choose your favorite artists; use the search function to find artists, not on the Spotify starting list.
- Choose up to three to help jumpstart your Spotify experience. two persona
- Tap Choose podcasts if you want to add podcasts to your library; if not, tap Done.
How to create a Spotify playlist
immediately that you ‘re all set up with the Spotify app, information technology ‘s clock to start make your inaugural custom playlist. Spotify add default playlist base on artist and podcast you ‘ve choose, merely we will show you how to make your identical own playlist that you can create from scratch .
- Open the Spotify app.
- Tap Your Library on the home page.
- Once inside your library, tap on the plus icon. two persona
- Tap Playlist and enter a playlist name.
- Once you’ve decided on a name, tap Create. Congrats, now you can access your new playlist in your Spotify library, then later, we will show you how to add songs. two prototype
How to add songs to a Spotify playlist
once you ‘ve make vitamin a Spotify playlist, information technology embody clock time to add song. please note that information technology be n’t specify to song, you can besides add podcast to your playlist.
- Open the Spotify app.
- Navigate to Your Library.
- Tap on a playlist found in your library. two image
- Tap Add songs; enter the name of the songs using the search function. Alternatively, you can search for artists and albums to find songs.
- Select a song and tap on the plus icon next to the song’s name. Successfully adding the song to the playlist will show “Added to playlist name” at the bottom. two image
Adding songs from existing playlists
while listen to other playlist, you buttocks grow birdcall for your personal playlist .
- Tap on a playlist and select the kebab icon next to the song (three vertical dots).
- Tap Add to Playlist and choose your personal playlist. two image
How to play Spotify using the Android app
now that you ‘ve create a playlist and total song. information technology ‘s time to enjoy all your hard employment, so here ‘s how to depart heed to the song on your playlist. information technology do n’t own to be your playlist ; you toilet tune into any playlist available on Spotify, which be partially why Spotify be so popular — there be then many playlist available !
- Open the Spotify app.
- Select Your Library and choose a playlist.
- Tap on the Play button.
- Tap on the song that’s playing to access the full playback menu; you can pause, use the arrows to skip songs, randomize your song selection and add a loop. Just note that the free version of Spotify has limitations on the skip feature — expect some ad interruptions while listening. two trope
Share your Spotify experience
nowadays that you ‘ve begin your Spotify travel, you can share your app activity with your family and friend all over disagree. Since so many drug user receive exist use Spotify, information technology receive desegregate into many platform like discord, PlayStation, google map, and twitch. so when people in your social group necessitate for birdcall and playlist recommendation, you can freely air some of your favorite with Spotify ‘s playlist-sharing feature. do n’t be shy about change music recs — information technology ‘s adenine huge separate of the experience !