It ’ mho more unmanageable to log out of Amazon Prime on television receiver than to sign out of the Amazon Prime app. Creating an Amazon account or bless in when you first set up your Amazon Fire television receiver is required.
If you want to deregister a device from your Amazon Prime account, you can do so directly from the Amazon web site or via the Amazon Prime app .
To sign out of Amazon Prime on your television receiver, go to your settings in the Amazon Prime app or web site and choice Manage Devices. Next to the device, you want to deregister, choose Deregister .
How to Log Out of Amazon Prime on TV via Mobile app
Signing out of your Amazon prime on television is a procedure mean to unregister your device, similar to logging out of Kindle. here are the steps to Sign out from Amazon Prime on your television .
- Search for the Amazon Prime app on your mobile device and tap on My Stuff in the bottom right corner.
- Tap the gear icon in the top right corner to access the settings menu.
Read more : How to take a screenshot on LG smartphones
- Next, tap on registered devices on the settings menu.
- Then select the Deregister button below your registered TV to disconnect it from Amazon Prime.
How to Log Out of Amazon Prime on TV via Website
You can deregister a television on Amazon ’ s web site using a browser. You must visit the Amazon web site and Sign in to your report. After signing in :
- First, go to your “Account & settings” page.
- Then switch to your devices tab, where your registered devices will appear.
- Select the TV device you want to deregister and click “Deregister” to Sign out.
- You will be asked to confirm the deregistration of the device when the deregister button turns into a “are you sure” notice.
- Once you have confirmed, your TV will log out of Amazon Prime account and be removed from your device list on the website.
How to register your TV on Amazon Prime?
To register a device to watch Amazon Prime videos :
- First, create or Sign in to your Amazon account.
- Then, go to the Account and settings page.
- Under Your Device section, click on “Register new devices,” and enter the code that appears on your TV screen.
- Finally, click on Register device.
once done, your television receiver will be connected to your Amazon Prime account, and you can start watching Prime video .
What does Deregister mean on Amazon Prime?
The term de-register stands for signing out or disconnecting a device from an Amazon Prime explanation as opposite to the term Register, which means sign in to Amazon Prime using a certain device .
📝 Additional Posts:
Category : Tutorial