alternatively of writing down with pen and newspaper, phonograph record a call on your Samsung Galaxy phone and review it late. We show you how to record carrier voice calls on your Galaxy call. For video recording calls, you can use a filmdom recorder app to record Google Duo, Zoom, or Google Meet meetings .
ANDROIDPOLICE VIDEO OF THE DAY
Samsung disables the call record serve where the jurisprudence prohibits it. indeed, if you do n’t see a Record Call option on your Galaxy telephone, it ‘s not a bug but a legal prerequisite that Samsung followed. besides, in some regions like India, the One UI Phone app criminal record calls without the recipient role ‘s consent. In some european countries and U.S. states, the law requires all parties to consent to the recording. The Phone app makes an announcement, so everyone knows they are on a recorded predict.
How to record a call on a Samsung Galaxy phone
The commemorate call function merely appears when you are in an active call. Go through the steps below to record a call on your Samsung Galaxy phone .
- Open the Phone app and make a call.
- Once in an active conversation, tap the three-dot menu at the top. 2 Images
- Select Record call. A red dot indicates the active call recording status and time.
- Disconnect the call or open the same menu at the top to stop the call recording. 2 Images
The system saves the record in home storehouse and sends a presentment for it. You can swipe down from the top and open the Notification center field. Check the Call recorded notification and tap it to listen to the record. When you record a call, a belittled mic picture appears adjacent to a contact name ( or number ) in the Phone app ‘s Recents menu .
If you use google Voice to make or receive calls, go through the steps below to record voice calls .
- Open the Google Voice app.
- Select the hamburger menu in the upper-left corner and go to Settings.
- Enable Incoming call options.
- When you answer a call on your Google Voice number, open the keypad and tap 4 to start recording. 2 Images
All participants hear an announcement that the call read has started. Tap 4 to stop record and find the voice cartridge holder in the Voicemail check .
How to automatically record calls on a Samsung Galaxy phone
You can automate the call recording process and save every incoming and outgoing call on your telephone. A typical call recording clip takes a humble amount of storage ( in kilobytes ) on your Galaxy call. even though you record all voice calls on your Galaxy telephone, it does n’t put a huge dent in your phone ‘s storehouse quad. Samsung besides offers an option to auto-record calls from selected contacts or cursed numbers .
- Launch the Phone app and move to the Keypad menu.
- Tap the three-dot menu at the top and open Settings. 2 Images
- Open the Record calls menu.
- Enable the Auto record calls toggle. 2 Images
The nonpayment option mechanically records all calls on your Galaxy telephone. however, you can change it to record cursed or specific numbers from your contact list .
- Open the Record calls menu in the Phone app (refer to the steps above).
- Tap Auto record calls.
- Tap Calls with unsaved numbers or Calls with specific numbers. 2 Images
- When you select Calls with specific numbers, tap the Numbers to auto record option.
- Add the numbers or select the contacts you want to record calls automatically. 2 Images
How to find and share a recorded call
here ‘s how to find the protected call recordings and share them with others .
- Open Phone settings on your Samsung phone (check the screenshots above).
- Select Record calls.
- Tap Recorded calls.
- Check the entire list of recorded calls filtered by Name. You can also filter the list by date, type, and size 2 Images
- Long-tap a recording when you want to move it to another folder, copy, rename, delete, or share the clip over an IM (instant messaging) app.
Can I record WhatsApp, Telegram, or Messenger calls on a Samsung phone?
Thanks to IM ( Instant Messaging ) apps ‘ soaring popularity, many prefer apps like WhatsApp, Telegram, or Messenger to place voice calls. These apps use their native dialer and do n’t offer a call recording routine. If you receive calls from messaging apps, you must use a dedicated call fipple flute device to save conversations. You can only record your normal part calls on your Samsung Galaxy phones .
Can I record calls using third-party apps on a Samsung phone?
thus far, we have talked about the built-in way to record calls on a Samsung phone. What about third-party call recording apps from the Play Store ? These apps use approachability APIs to record calls without all-party consent. The practice is not legal in many parts of the world, including the U.S .
Google recently announced a policy change to prevent third-party call recording apps from using handiness APIs. The change came into consequence on May 11, 2022. We tried a match of call recording apps on our Galaxy A52 ( running Android 12 based on One UI 4.1 ) and could n’t hear the early side of the record clip. Truecaller, one of the popular caller ID apps on the Play Store, has announced it will scrap the call recording function from its offer.
Record your conversations on the go
While recording calls on a Galaxy earphone is easy, you should n’t record conversations without all-party accept and violate the recipient role ‘s privacy. Samsung ‘s One UI Android bark is n’t limited to a call recording function. It ‘s full of bang-up tips and tricks to customize the homescreen and overall software experience .