NO SPECIFIC INFORMATION REGARDING AN INMATE ‘S TRUST ACCOUNT WILL BE RELEASED TO AN INDIVIDUAL OUTSIDE OF THE DETENTION CENTER WITHOUT A SUBPOENA.
once FUNDS ARE DEPOSITED TO AN INMATE ‘S ACCOUNT, NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN .
Reading: Clark County, NV
The fastest means to send money to an inpatient is through our seller TouchPay. TouchPay accepts recognition and debit wag transactions to add money to an inmate ’ randomness confidence report. This service is available on-line at www.touchpaydirect.com or over the call at 1-866-232-1899.
Cash funds may be deposited in a booth located in the Clark County Detention Center lobby. We do not recommend sending cash through the mail.
The information required to make a deposition :
- Clark County Detention Center Facility #289101
- Inmate Name
- Inmate ID #
Transactions will be posted to the convict ‘s report within 24 hours ( normally within 15 minutes ).
It is the responsibility of the person depositing the funds to provide complete and compensate data.
Funds will be deposited to the account of the convict selected by the remitter. The Clark County Detention Center is not liable for funds deposited to an incorrect account .
Following are the fees charged by Touchpay:
|Transaction Amount||Cash Only Transaction Fees||Credit Card Transaction Fees|
|$0 – $20||$2.95 Only||$2.95, plus 3.5% of deposit|
|$20.01 – $100||$3.95 Only||$3.95, plus 3.5% of deposit|
|$100.01 – $200||$4.95 Only||$4.95, plus 3.5% of deposit|
Following are the fees charged by Touchpay : Mail
satisfactory funds may besides be sent through mail for placement on an inmate ‘s report. Refer to “ INMATE MAIL ” for instructions on sending letters .
All funds for inmates must be sent to :
Inmate Name – Inmate ID Number
Clark County Detention Center – 1115
PO Box 96777
Las Vegas, NV 89193
It is the policy of the Department to accept certain checks, money orders, and cashier ‘s checks and for placement on an inmate ‘s report :
- All checks and money orders are subject to a hold for 10 business days (does not include weekends or holidays).
- The money order must be issued in US currency .
- money orders should be made collectible to “ CCDC Inmate Trust Account ”.
Read more : How to change your Instagram username
- The convict ‘s diagnose and ID # should be written on the memo agate line of the check or money order .
- Any outdated or alter check or money holy order will not be accepted for situate onto the inmate ’ mho account .
- Cash should be deposited in the booth in the CCDC anteroom and should not be sent through the mail .
personal checks, 2-party checks, and checks issued from foreign banks are NOT ACCEPTABLE for lodge on the inmate ’ mho account .
An inmate who is in permanent house may alone release funds from his or her report to a legitimate business or legal entity .
An convict who is in booking may release funds from his or her report to an individual person, commercial enterprise, or legal entity. These money releases are not national to a 24 hour hold.
- The person picking up the funds must have a valid government-issued photo ID (i.e. State ID card, Driver’s License, Passport, Military ID, etc.).
- Only checks will be issued.
- An inmate may not transfer funds from his or her account to the account of another inmate. Anyone found assisting with this circumventing this policy may be blocked from depositing/receiving funds to/from inmates.
For Questions Regarding these policies or procedures, you may email Inmateaccounts @ lvmpd.com or birdcall ( 702 ) 671-3900
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS