1. Print comment and mark-up summaries on separate pages
2. photographic print comments and mark-ups with lines to the textbook
3. Print comment and mark-up symbols without the text in the gloss and mark-up pop-ups.
This tutorial is available as a YouTube television showing all the steps in real time .
Watch more than 150 other writing-related software tutorials on my YouTube channel.
These steps apply to Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, Adobe Acrobat Standard DC, Adobe Acrobat 2020, and Adobe Acrobat 2017 .
Print Comment and Mark-Up Summaries on Separate Pages
You can print summaries of comments and mark-ups on distinguish pages from the text :
1. Select the Print button in the main toolbar .
2. Select the Summarize Comments release in the Print dialogue box .
3. choice Yes in the dialogue box asking if you would like to include the summarize comments in the printout .
4. Select the Print push button in the Print dialogue box .
Pro Tip: You can besides print comment and mark-up summaries on separate pages by selecting Print with Comment Summary in the Comment Pane ’ second option menu .
Print Comments and Mark-Ups with Lines to the Text
You can print comments and mark-ups with lines to the text :
1. Select the Tools pill .
2. Select the Comment push button in the Review & Approve section of the Tools Center .
3. Select the Options menu in the Comment pane .
4. choose Create Comment Summary.
Read more : How to change your Instagram username
5. choice Document and comments with connector lines on separate pages or Document and comments with connector lines on single pages. You can besides choose to print comments only or print the document and comments with sequence numbers on freestanding pages. ( The sequenced numbers are like annotate numbers. )
6. Select the Create Comment Summary button. The gossip compendious will appear in a separate tab named Summary of Comments on [ Your File Name ] .
7. Select the Print button in the main toolbar .
8. Select the Print button in the Print dialogue box .
Pro Tip: If you want to parcel the comments and edited text with other reviewers without sharing the master document, you can save the Summary of Comments on [ Your File Name ] tab key as a distinguish PDF .
Print Comment and Mark-Up Symbols
You can besides print PDFs with just gossip and mark-up symbols rather of printing the symbols with the textbook in the corresponding comment and mark-up pop-ups :
1. Select the Tools tab key .
2. Select the Comment button in the Review & Approve section of the Tools Center .
3. Select the Options menu in the Comment paneling .
4. blue-ribbon Commenting Preferences .
5. blue-ribbon Print notes and pop-ups in the Preferences dialogue box .
6. Select the OK button in the Preferences dialogue box .
7. Select the Print button in the independent toolbar .
8. blue-ribbon Documents and Markups in the Print dialogue box ’ randomness Comments & Forms drop-down menu .
9. Select the Print button in the Print dialogue box .
Pro Tip: Acrobat will keep the Print notes and pop-ups option selected in the Preferences dialog box indefinitely. so, remember to deselect that option if you don ’ thyroxine want future documents to print with remark and mark-up symbols .
How to Use the remark and Markup Tools in Adobe Acrobat
How to Reply to Comments and Markups in Adobe Acrobat
How to Change the Font and Font Size of Comments in Adobe Acrobat and Acrobat Reader ( PC & Mac )
How to Change Your name for New Comments and Mark-Ups in Adobe Acrobat
How to Change Your mention for Existing Comments and Mark-Ups in Adobe Acrobat
Updated June 11, 2022