however, MS Outlook users encounter some printing issues in about each version randomly. Some issues related to this Print routine in Outlook are :
- “Printer is unavailable”
- “Printer is not ready”
- “Print Pictures Error”
- “Problem with the selected printer”
- “Improper printing of emails”
- “Header information not included in print”
These issues merely annoy the exploiter when he is involved in some fast and important schedule or work. unable to take out the prints at that clock seems quite torment and worthless but do not worry .
In this article, we would suggest you some quick manual tricks to fix this emails printing write out in Outlook. As we have mentioned earlier, for different versions of Outlook, the printing trouble is unlike along with their causes.
Note: Some Outlook users are able to print entirely the foremost page or selected ones only of their emails preferably than all which seems troublesome. It is inferred that the common reason for this site is that the Outlook print engine can not support page selections at all .
OUTLOOK PRINTING PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS
With some common fixes such as performing the latest available update on the Outlook interpretation, turning off firewall and security applications temporarily, creating a modern Outlook profile, set up a modern joining with Printer, and so forth, we are going to categorize then in 3 separate put of versions and discuss the issues with causes and then head upon their solutions .
Outlook 2013, 2016 And 2019
Issue – The independent publish that users are facing in the holocene versions of Outlook is when they try to print any choose electronic mail, the Outlook throws an mistake “ Printer is not ready ” or “ Cannot print unless an item is selected. Select an item, and then try to print again. ” which ultimately halts the print action .
Cause – The supposed reasons behind this issue could be improper connection with printer, network issue, corrupted OutlPrnt file, pause due to active Add-ins or any emergence in Print spooling overhaul in Outlook .
Solution – hera are provided some quick tricks that you can try to fix MS Outlook Printing Problems .
- Solution 1. Renaming Outlprnt File: You can resolve the issue by rebuilding the OutlPrnt file which holds the Outlook printing style settings as the older one may get corrupted. Perform these steps.
- Close the running Outlook application.
- Find the OutlPrnt file either using the search option or following the path
“ % appdata % \Microsoft\Outlook ”
- Double click on it and rename it with some other name like OutlPrnt1.
- Now, run the Outlook application again and see if it is printing normally.
- Solution 2. Checking Add-Ins: Users can check on active Add-Ins, disable them one-by-one and restart the Outlook application. Check after which Add-In disable, the Outlook Printing problem is resolved.
To locate the Add-Ins page, go to File>Options>Add-Ins. then click on Go against Manage COM Add-ins option. Select the distrust Add-ins and disable them using the Disable option. Restart the Outlook application and habit Print option to print the emails now .
Note: Outlook must be run in dependable mode. For that, crush Windows and R keys together, type “ outlook /safe ” in the open Windows run box and click on OK.
- Solution 3. Running Printing Troubleshooting Tool: Users can try to resolve the printing issue through the troubleshooting tool. Let us see how.
- Check for network connections and that printer has no issues.
- Download the free printing troubleshooting tool online and install it.
- Run this installed tool and fix the issue.
- Check in Outlook if the issue is resolved.
- Solution 4. Restarting Print Spooler service: It is a system service whose function is to manage the printing services. By restarting it again, the problem could be resolved.
Primary Steps: First ensure that the Printer is not offline and is connected well to your system. Get it connected with a Wi-Fi connection. Turn off Printer ability for about 30 seconds and then turn it ON. now move to Settings>Devices>Printers and Scanners. Select the printer ’ sulfur list and chink on Open Queue choice. Go to the Printer section and choice Set As Default Printer option. now the printer is set as default, users can besides check for the documents in queue by selecting each list and clicking Cancel within the Open Queue part .
adjacent, stick to these instructions .
- Type Services in the Windows run dialog box and it will open the Windows Services page.
- Find Print Spooler service within the list, double click on it and select Stop.
- Again, in the search bar, type %WINDIR%\system32\spool\printers and delete the files existing in that folder.
- After that, navigate to Windows Services as in step 1 and then restart the Print Spooler service.
- Try printing emails using the printer after reconnection from the Outlook application now.
- Solution 5. Updating the Driver: This is also an option, if the above solutions are not helping as the printer driver may be outdated or not updated from a long time. You can update the driver for printer like this.
- Go to the Device Manager on the Control Panel of your system..
- Navigate to Printer options, select the Outlook printer and click on Update Driver option.
- Run the Outlook application again and try printing the email.
Issue – The most common issue in this interpretation is misprinting or no print of header while printing the e-mail in Outlook. Due to disorganized header, the e-mail prints improperly .
Cause – The reason could be that the message or chain mail is not arranged adequately within the printing page .
Solution – In this encase, users can open the message in a browser and then click on View option there and then print or select the hope contribution for mark to avoid the header issue .
Outlook 2007 and Earlier Versions
Issue – In the old versions of Outlook, the most prevailing issue related to Outlook print is that emails are not printing properly, header information is unavailable and survival of pages is not functioning .
Cause – Message not arranged properly in printing page, restrictions in Internet Explorer web browser, HTML formatting issue.
- Solution 1. Open Message in Browser and Print: Users can select the message and change it to HTML format by clicking on Edit Message option. Then, click on Other Actions and then select View in Browser. Finally, printing the message.
- Solution 2. Upgrading the Internet Explorer: For earlier versions like 2003 or older, one technique to resolve the issue could be upgrading the Internet Explorer version and then try printing emails in the Outlook version.
We have discussed all the possible manual tricks for about all Outlook versions. Try them accordingly to fix the MS Outlook Printing Problems. If you are not getting the trouble fixed, then possibly the PST file needs animate. Get complete solution for repairing the Outlook PST file with the PST Repair tool compatible with all Outlook versions. Know all details about the joyride from this link .
Email print issues are ascribable to different reasons in different versions which can be resolved by adopting some manual tricks. Another perfective automated solution if the trouble is huge like having PST putrescence is besides in suggestion for the users .