This alternative is great if you want to manage your entire bill from your background or if you don ’ t have enough space on your call .
Can you post to Instagram from your computer?
Yes, you can. Uploading photos or videos to Instagram from your calculator couldn ’ metric ton be easier. so much so, that we ’ rhenium giving you three different ways to do it .
You can use either Metricool, Instagram Desktop, or Creator Studio, Facebook ’ s instrument for business accounts .
Uploading a post on Instagram from your PC with Metricool
With Metricool, you can upload any type of post on Instagram from the background interpretation of the social media platform .
Some content — like photos, slides, short-circuit video recording, or reels — you can post automatically, while television longer than a minute and stories are posted semi-automatically .
so, how to post on Instagram from your calculator using Metricool ?
- Go to Metricool and register or sign in if you already have an account: Register HERE.
- Go to Planner, where you have all the social media content creation tools.
- Click “Create post” or check out the best times to post to increase engagement and reach.
- Within the planning box, choose what type of content you’re uploading: image, video, reels, or stories.
- Write the copy for your post, add the hashtags using the Metricool search bar, tag other accounts, tag users… basically, as if you were on the social media site itself.
- The penultimate step is to review how your post will look with the Metricool Instagram Feed Preview, which shows you how it’ll look both in your profile feed and on the post page.
- Check the Auto Post box at the bottom and the “Post now” box. Click “Save”, and you’re all set.
You ’ ve posted your Instagram content from your computer !
⚠️ Metricool is an Instagram-sanctioned joyride for mail, scheduling and analyzing message .
What are the advantages of posting to Instagram from your calculator with Metricool ? ✅ Plan your content, in addition to posting it mechanically, so that your profile is constantly active. ✅ Analyze how your subject is performing, both in terms of your bill and each individual post. ✅ See the best times to post on Instagram, when your hearing is most active .
Uploading a post on Instagram from your PC with Instagram
You can besides share content to your profile from the desktop adaptation of Instagram.
Read more : Smoked Pork Shoulder
Instagram Desktop has certain limitations, such as not letting you upload reels or stories, but you can upload images and videos to your run .
Follow these steps to post from Instagram Desktop :
- Open the Instagram website and log in with your account if you’re not already logged in.
- Click the “+” button in the top right-hand corner, next to private messages.
- Select the image or video you want to upload from your computer.
- When you have it, in the bottom left-hand corner you can choose the scale of the post, 1:1, 4:5 or 16:9; you can also zoom in on the image or, in the right-hand side, add more content to create a carousel or slide post.
- Once you have it, click “Next”. On this screen you can add filters and edit the image.
- After that you can get to work on the copy for your post, tag other users by clicking on the image, and set other options, such as adding ALT text or disabling comments and likes, etc.
- When you’re ready, click “Share”, and voilà, your post is live for everyone to see.
You can use Instagram Desktop to post images, carousels, or videos from your computer. But keep in mind that you won ’ thymine be able to share reels or stories. If you don ’ t have the mobile adaptation, it ’ s a bang-up alternative .
Sharing Instagram posts from Creator Studio
creator Studio is Facebook ’ s dedicated tool for message creators, where you can post on Instagram from your personal computer all your content .
You don ’ t have to register to use it, wholly you have to do is go to the page and if you ’ re logged in to Facebook, it will take you straight to the instrument .
now, how do you upload images or videos to Instagram from Creator Studio ?
- Click “Create Post”, the green button at the top left.
- Select an image and short video or a long video.
- Write the copy, add a location, hashtags, media, or whatever you need for your post.
- Then choose the final touches, such as choosing to share the content to your Facebook page, disabling comments or likes, etc.
- When you have it, click “Post” — and it’s done.
Scheduling with Creator Studio involves using a joint Facebook and Instagram creature. From here, you can see your position history, both published posts and scheduled drafts, deoxyadenosine monophosphate well as insights. It ’ s an excellent joyride to publish your Instagram posts from your calculator .
now you know how to post on Instagram from your calculator using three methods : from Metricool, Creator Studio, and Instagram Desktop .
Want to know more about Instagram market ? Start preparing your Instagram marketing strategy with the Metricool guide .
How to post on Instagram from your computer
was last modify : by