What to Know
- Android: Download the Pixel Buds app. Open the app and hold down the pairing button until the light flashes.
- iOS: Place the case near your iPhone, hold the pairing button, then go to Settings > Bluetooth > Pixel Buds.
- Laptops: Open Bluetooth connections while pressing the pairing button on the Google Pixel Buds case.
This article explains how to pair your Google Pixel Buds to a smartphone or laptop. The instructions apply to Android, io, Windows, and Macs.
Table of Contents
How to Pair Pixel Buds to an Android Device
You can pair your Pixel Buds with an Android using the Pixel Buds app.
Reading: How to Connect Pixel Buds
- Download the Pixel Buds app from the Google Play Store .
turn on Bluetooth if it ‘s not already enabled. Swipe down from the top of the blind and tap the Bluetooth picture to toggle it on or off .
- Open the Pixel Buds app. The app will instruct you to press and hold the pairing push button until the index light flashes .
The earphone will detect the Google Pixel Buds and you ’ ll see a earphone symbol at the circus tent of your screen. Your device is now connected .
How to Connect Pixel Buds to an iPhone
Pairing the Pixel Buds to an iPhone is a reasonably straightforward procedure .
- Open the Pixel Buds case with the Pixel Buds inside of the case amply charged, then place the case adjacent to your iPhone .
- Hold the button on the Pixel Buds case until the match LED starts to blink. This indicates that the pair process has started .
On your iPhone, open Settings, then tap Bluetooth and turn on the Bluetooth toggle switch switch over .
- The Pixel Buds will show in the tilt of devices. Tap the Pixel Buds to complete the pairing process .
How Do I Connect Google Pixel Buds to My Laptop ?
here is how you ’ ll pair your Pixel Buds to a laptop or a desktop computer.
Read more : How to take a screenshot on LG smartphones
Open your device ‘s Bluetooth settings. In Windows, select the Bluetooth icon in the taskbar, or go to Settings > Bluetooth & devices. On a Mac, go to System Preferences > Bluetooth .
bend on Bluetooth and search for nearby devices .
- wardrobe and hold the pairing button on the Google Pixel Buds. The Google Pixel Buds should appear on nearby devices .
- choose Pair or Connect and your Pixel Buds will be connected to the computer .
Why Wo n’t My Pixel Buds Connect ?
If you previously connected your Pixel Buds, go to the Bluetooth settings on your device and delete the Pixel Buds from the Bluetooth devices menu. then, try connecting again .
If you still ca n’t connect, put the Pixel Buds in the consign case and leave it open, then press and hold down the pairing button on the back of the font for 30 seconds to reset your Pixel Buds .
How Do You Pair Replacement Pixel Buds ?
first, you will need to forget the old Pixel Buds from the saved Bluetooth devices list. then, you can set up the raw pair using the above instructions .
How long does it take to connect Pixel Buds?
Without any issues, the procedure takes a minute or so. Regardless of where you ‘re connecting your Pixel Buds, pairing a Bluetooth device alone involves a few steps at maximum and is normally done promptly.
Read more : 3 Key Steps to a Concrete Floor Refresh
Can Pixel Buds connect to multiple devices?
Yes. Pixel Buds can be paired with up to a total of eight different devices. however, Pixel Buds do n’t support Multipoint, which allows coincident connection to multiple devices .