How to Make a Smoothie Bowl – an slowly guide to make juice-shop worthy smoothie bowl at base in four simpleton steps !
Reading: How to Make a Smoothie Bowl
Any opportunity to make something goodly tastes like a decadent dessert, and I am in ! And smoothie bowl are one of my go-to healthy treats .
They have the ample and creamy consistancy of soft serve ( badly ! ) with all the nutrition of yield. They are incredibly easy to make and made absolutely irresistible when topped with crunchy and creamy toppings .
My go-to method acting makes blending a smoothie bowl a breeze. As if we needed more reasons to enjoy them OFTEN : )
How to make a smoothie bowl?
Smoothie bowl can be an effortless and fun experience OR a boring blend with dateless scratch, stir, and tampering equitable to get the bowling ball to BARELY come together. The trick to the former ? The comfortable method I have been using for years .
Step 1: Add your frozen fruit and blend on low.
The goal of this step is to chop the freeze yield into minor bits – which will make blend late a breeze. Pick the lowest setting and let the blender do its matter. The yield will bounce all around the blender as it gets chopped into humble pieces .
Step 2: Add milk and blend until smooth.
nowadays is the meter to add some melted. Choose your darling milk and add ½ cup into the blender. Blend on low until the little fruit bits turn into a politic mix. You may need to scrape down the sides a few times to “ unstick ” the blender. Once the assortment is moving, always so slowly increase the rush to medium to help the smoothie become a smooth consistency .
Step 3: Add protein, nut butter, and other optional superfoods.
The title of this measure sums it up ! If you ‘d like to add in any powders or nut betters, now ‘s the time .
If you want to make a green smoothie roll, I recommend using a park powderize and adding it nowadays .
Blend again until smooth .
Step 4: Top and serve!
once the mix is smooth, spoon it into a bowl, add on as many toppings as your heart desires, and enjoy !
What tools do you need for this recipe?
- High Speed Blender – I use a Vitamix and LOVE it! It has been conquering 1-3 blends a day for 6 years now and is still going strong!
What ingredients do you need for a smoothie bowl?
- Frozen Banana – or frozen cauliflower for a low sugar version. If you freeze your bananas whole, like I often do, run them under hot water for 30 seconds to one minute and the peel should slide right off!
- Frozen fruit – I used mixed berries but pineapple, strawberries, mango, etc. are all delicious!
- Dairy free milk – I like soy for its rich and creamy consistency
- Optional protein powder – I love this pea-based vanilla flavor!
- Optional nut butter – PB, almond butter, sesame seed butter. Go crazy!
- Superfoods if you’d like! – Powdered greens, adaptogens, cacao powder, maca…
- Toppings, toppings, toppings – I usually go for a combo of coconut flakes, nut butter or a sprinkle of PB2, fresh and frozen fruit, freeze dried fruit, cacao nibs and/or granola. The sky’s the limit!
This guide is equitable the beginning ! You can use this method to make different flavored smoothie bowling ball .
Acai Smoothie Bowl
This adaptation boasts the superfood acai berry which gives it a vibrant color and nutritional boost ! The high creamy acai base is like angelic water ice. Topped with crunchy granola, fresh fruit, and nut butter it is a texture and relish explosion !
Get the fully recipe hera !
Strawberry Smoothie Bowl
This Strawberry smoothie bowl is rich, creamy, and decadent. It tastes like a creamy water ice, but is healthy enough to eat for breakfast any day of the week .
Banana Smoothie Bowl
This Banana Smoothie Bowl is impossibly creamy, absolutely midst, and loaded with toppings for contrast in texture. A little nut butter and cinnamon added while blending take this bowl to the next grade !
More How-To Guides:
Printclock clock iconcutlery cutlery iconflag flag iconfolder folder iconinstagram instagram iconpinterest pinterest iconfacebook facebook iconprint print iconsquares squares iconheart heart iconheart solid heart solid icon
How to Make a Smoothie Bowl
- homework time : 10 minutes
- cook time : 0 minutes
- total clock time : 10 minutes
Read more : How to Lower Your Electric Bill – NerdWallet
- concede :
- class : breakfast
- method acting : blender
- cuisine : american
- Diet : Vegan
How to Make a Smoothie Bowl – an easy steer to make juice-shop worthy smoothie bowl at dwelling in four simple steps ! Customize it with your fruit of choice !
- Small frozen banana, sliced OR 1 cup cauliflower
- 1 cup frozen fruit of choice – we used mixed berries but strawberries, pineapple, mangos, etc. all work great!
- ¼ cup liquid of choice – we used almond milk but any milk or juice will work
- Optional scoop of protein powder
- Optional spoonful of nut butter
- Toppings of your choice – granola, nuts and seeds, sliced fruit, freeze dried fruit, nut butter, coconut flakes, etc. etc.
- Add the frozen banana (or cauliflower) and fruit to the blender and blend on low. The goal of this step is to chop the frozen fruit into small bits – which will make blending later a breeze. Pick the lowest setting and let the blender do its thing. The fruit will bounce all around the blender as it gets chopped into small pieces.
- Add milk and blend until smooth. Blend on low until the little fruit bits turn into a smooth mixture. You may need to scrape down the sides a few times to “unstick” the blender. Once the mixture is moving, ever so slowly increase the speed to medium to help the smoothie become a smoother consistency.
- Once smooth, add in optional protein powder, nut butter, and other superfoods. Blend again, starting on low, until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl, cover with toppings, and ENJOY!
- Serving Size: 1 bowl ( with banana, no protein, no crackpot butter, no toppings )
- Calories: 180
- Sugar: 22g
- Sodium: 46mg
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 41g
Read more : How to change your Instagram username
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: berry, banana, cauliflower, gloomy sugar, peanut butter, protein, protein powder, dairy free, easy, 15 minute, goodly