Nutella and eggs, that’s all you need to make these Nutella Brownies! Crazy, right? 🙂
This recipe was a happy accident. I was playing about with trying to put Nutella in a cookie recipe and kept ending up with something that tasted more like a elf. so, I thought hey, roll with it ! I had to test the recipe 4 times to get the consistency and cook time just right. But, trust me, no one in my sign of the zodiac was complaining. These things go promptly !
These chocolate and hazelnut flavored brownie bites have the arrant chewy brownie consistency. Since they ’ re made in a muffin tin, every bite is like getting a corner piece of a pan of traditional brownies. indeed well !
hera are a few things to keep in beware when making these Nutella brownies .
beginning, the clobber is identical chummy and can be heavily to stir. I always just muscle up and whisk it at room temperature. I use a butter knife to scrape out the inside of the whisk to make sure that all of the Nutella gets evenly assorted with the eggs. You could slenderly warm up the Nutella by putting it in a microwave safe container and microwaving it for about 15 seconds at a prison term until it becomes easier to stir. But, please be careful doing this ! You don ’ thyroxine want the Nutella to become excessively strong. If it ’ south besides warm, the eggs will cook when you add them to the Nutella and you ’ ll end up with scrambled eggs. cipher wants that ! 🙂
The second peak is that the brownies need to cool wholly. This is the intemperate part. But, letting them cool is key. If you try to eat them while they ’ rhenium warm, they are probably to stick to the muffin liners and they ’ ll taste a fiddling more cake-like. once cooled, they peel away from the muffin liners a fortune easier and they have that great chewy consistency. Yum !
Watch the step by step recipe video for 2 Ingredient Nutella Brownie Bites below.
Find more of my recipes on TikTokFollow me on TikTok
2 Ingredient Nutella Brownie Bites
votes These 2 Ingredient Nutella Brownie Bites are the perfect chewy elf consistency. And, they can be made in the time it takes to preheat the oven .
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread
- Preheat the oven 350°F. Line a standard size muffin can with muffin liners. liberally spray the liners with fudge atomizer .
- Add the eggs to a large bowling ball. Whisk until good scrambled. Add the Nutella to the roll with the eggs. Whisk until well combined. *
- Divide the batter between the 12 muffin cups ( cups will be less than one-half fully ) .
- Bake for 22-24 minutes. Cool completely before serving. * *
* Batter is blockheaded and hard to mix. I use a butter knife to occasionally clean the nutella out of the center field of my whisk to ensure that all the nutella gets evenly interracial with the eggs. You could make the nutella easier to mix by warming it. Place the nutella in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 15 seconds at a clock until the nutella is piano and easy to stir. however, do n’t let it get besides warm or it will cook the eggs when they are added .
* * If these brownies are warmly, they are harder to get out of the muffin liners and have a more cake-like consistency rather of being chewy .
Read more : How to change your Instagram username
This recipe was inspired by this Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies recipe .