I ’ meter always looking for new and excite ways to turn ground gripe into dinner, but sometimes I good love the commodity old classics that bring me right back to my childhood. This Goulash Recipe is fair that. It ’ mho super low-cost, flying to make and tastes like a warm hug on a cool evening .
Classic Goulash Recipe
Are you conversant with Goulash ? If not, let me introduce you to this old fashioned recipe ! This recipe is an american Goulash that ’ s great for busy weeknights, but I love to take this recipe to potlucks and parties because it makes a long ton and is super affordable. It ’ randomness besides big for finical eaters, I haven ’ t met one kid who doesn ’ thyroxine beloved this cup of tea !
Reading: Easy Goulash Recipe
Goulash is filled with establish gripe, onion and bell peppers along with macaroni noodles in a tomato-based sauce. I like to stir in some abrupt cheddar cheese at the end to give it a creamy texture. My family loves it !
- Onion – I like to use either a white or yellow onion
- Green Bell Pepper – you can use other colors of peppers if desired
- Ground Beef
- Tomato Sauce
- Diced Tomatoes – I love using the petite diced tomatoes here
- Beef Broth
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Seasoned Salt
- Italian Seasoning
- Bay Leaves
- Dry Macaroni Noodles – other small pastas would work too
- Cheddar Cheese
How To Make Goulash
- Start by browning the ground beef along with the onion and bell pepper. Drain any fat and then toss in garlic until fragrant.
- Pour in tomato sauce and diced tomatoes along with beef broth and Worcestershire sauce for some added depth of flavor.
- Add in the seasonings as well as dried macaroni noodles and let simmer until the noodles are cooked through.
- Finally stir in the cheddar cheese and dig in!
Tips and Variations:
- Make sure you use a big pot, as this recipe does make a lot!
- You can swap out the macaroni noodles for any other small pasta you have on hand.
- To make this an even leaner meal, you can use ground turkey in place of ground beef.
- Try adding in extra veggies like: corn, peas, diced carrots, green beans or even stirring in baby spinach at the end!
- Stir in a cup of sour cream at the end to give this recipe an even creamier base!
- The goulash is not quite soup consistency, but if you would like to add extra beef broth to make it more soupy you can definitely do that!
More Comfort Food Dinners
Helpful Products To Make This Recipe
here are some of my favored tools to make this american Goulash Recipe :
Easy Goulash Recipe
This Ground Beef Goulash Recipe is a promptly and easy one pan dinner that ‘s pure comfort food .
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 green bell capsicum, diced
- 2 pound. ground gripe, lean
- 3 tsp garlic, minced
- 2 15 oz cans tomato sauce
- 2 15 oz cans petite diced tomatoes
- 3 cups gripe broth
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp seasoned salt
- 2 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 3 bay leaves
Read more : How to change your Instagram username
- 2 cups macaroni noodles, uncooked
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Add olive anoint to boastfully potentiometer over medium-high heat. Add in the onion, bell pepper and ground gripe then cook until beef is no longer pink. Drain any excess fatty and return key pot to stove top. Add in garlic and arouse until fragrant ( about 30 seconds ) .
- decant in the tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, gripe broth, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, italian season, bay leaves and dried macaroni noodles. Stir and bring mix to a churn. Reduce heating system to a sparkle seethe and stir occasionally until the pasta is tender, about 20 minutes .
- Remove the bay leaves and stir in the cheddar cheese merely before serving. enjoy !
Classic, Comfort, Goulash, Ground Beef, Pasta
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE ?
do n’t forget to share a picture and mention @ iwashyoudry on Instagram or tag # iwashyoudry bowling pin THIS IMAGE TO SAVE THE RECIPE :