EASY Egg Fried Rice !
5 Minutes EASY testis fried rice is one of my no-brainer dishes to fix in the kitchen ! egg fry rice is a fast and low-cost cup of tea that I can whip up on any given day. The best part is it goes well with any early dishes/sauces you decided to pair with !
Making egg fried rice at base is ace easy and fast ! It takes lone 5 minutes or less. The ingredients are childlike as this :
- Cooking oil
- Cold rice (my favorite rice to make fried rice is Jasmine rice)
- Salt or/and soy sauce
- Green onion, optional
If you add any extra veggies or protein, make it a perfect main meal. Chicken, runt, crab, gripe, pork, and more, the options are dateless ! You can besides serve this easy testis fried rice as a english, it will beautifully go well with teriyaki chicken, awkward Chinese rib, beef and broccoli, creamy shrimp, and more. Check out my entrance recipes for more ideas ! Drizzle some sriracha if you want a kick or extra soy sauce if you want more savory .
Let ’ s scram started !
Beat eggs well with a pinch of salt and sliced green onions. Set aside .
Slice green onions slightly diagonal angle.
Heat a wok or a frying pan over senior high school inflame ; add 1 tbsp cook oil and whirl to coat. Pour drum eggs into the wok and scramble .
When the eggs are cooked 3/4 way, add the remaining 2 tbsp cook petroleum and cold jasmine rice .
A day-old cold jasmine rice is my absolute favorite to make electrocute rice. It has a beautiful olfactory property and downy texture that can hold the shape well while frying .
Break down rice and mix it with the eggs .
A day-old cold jasmine rice is my absolute favorite to make fried rice.
Add soy sauce around the edge of the wok, so it will burn slenderly for the smoky umami relish. Add salt to your sample and blend everything well. Reduce heat to low if you need to .
Turn off the heat, touch in green onions .
garnishee with sesame seeds if you ’ d like to !
enjoy with any early dishes you decided to serve !
Printclock clock iconcutlery cutlery iconflag flag iconfolder folder iconinstagram instagram iconpinterest pinterest iconfacebook facebook iconprint print iconsquares squares iconheart heart iconheart solid heart solid icon
5 Minutes EASY Egg Fried Rice
4.9 from 7 reviews
5 Minutes EASY Egg Fried Rice
Read more : How to change your Instagram username
cooking vegetable oil
eggs, beaten with pinch of salt
cold jasmine rice
- pinch of salt
green onions, sliced
- Heat a wok or a frying pan over high heat ; add 1 tbsp cook oil and eddy to coat. Pour beat eggs into the wok and scramble .
- When the eggs are cooked 3/4 way, add remaining 2 tbsp cook petroleum and cold jasmine rice. Breakdown rice and mix it with eggs .
- Add soy sauce around the edge of the wok, so it will burn slenderly for the smoky umami spirit. Add salt to your taste and desegregate everything well. Reduce estrus to low if you need to .
- Turn off the estrus, touch in park onions. Garnish with sesame seeds if you ’ d like to ! Enjoy with any other dishes you decided to serve with !
Add extra 2 tbsp soy sauce if you want to make this egg fired rice as a main dish .
5 Minutes EASY Egg Fried Rice Recipe & Video
was last modify : by