What to Know
- On iPhone, tap Settings > Wallpaper > Choose a New Wallpaper. Tap Live or Live Photos > select video.
- On newer Androids, open the Gallery > select the video to use as wallpaper > Set as Live Wallpaper.
- For older Androids, download VideoWall app or Video Live Wallpaper app to make a video as your wallpaper.
This article explains how to turn a video into the wallpaper on your iPhone or Android smartphone. Instructions apply to iPhone 6S and later, and devices with Android 4.1 and above .
How to Set a Video as Your Wallpaper on iPhone
To use a video wallpaper on your iPhone, select any video clip you captured using the Live Photo feature in the iPhone camera app.
- Go to Settings > Wallpaper .
Select Choose a New Wallpaper .
- Choose Live to use one of the preloaded, animated wallpapers .
- alternatively, scroll down and select your Live Photos folder to use one you took .
Choose the alive wallpaper you want to use .
Press the screen to preview the animize consequence .
Tap Live Photo in the lower-middle of the screen only if you want to turn the animation off .
- Choose Set in the lower-right corner when you ‘re ready to make the video your iPhone wallpaper .
Select Set Lock Screen, Set Home Screen, or Set Both .
Make a Video Your Wallpaper on Android
There are respective Android apps in Google Play that you can download to make television wallpaper, such as the VideoWall app or the Video Live Wallpaper app. The following instructions apply to the Video Live Wallpaper app, but the steps are exchangeable for VideoWall .
- Download the Video Live Wallpaper app on your Android .
- Open the Video Live Wallpaper app, blue-ribbon Choose Video, then tap Allow to give the app license to access your media files .
Select a video from your phone that you want to use as the populate wallpaper .
- To adjust the depart and end times, drag the skidder along the video ‘s timeline. Tap Play to preview the clip .
- Tap the Picture picture in the upper-right corner to see what the live wallpaper will look like .
To make changes to how the video recording displays, choose the Settings gear picture in the upper-right corner of the preview screen. From there, you can enable or disable the audio and adjust the Scale Fit setting .
Choose Set wallpaper, then choose Home screen or Home screen and lock screen, depending on your preference .
Newer versions of Android allow you to create live wallpapers natively. Open the Gallery app, select the video recording, and choose Set as Live Wallpaper. If the video recording is besides long, you ‘ll need to trim it first.
What Is a Video Wallpaper
A video recording wallpaper, besides called a live wallpaper, makes your call ‘s setting move or show a short television cartridge holder. live wallpapers can spice up a phone beyond the standard, inactive wallpaper. Some smartphones come with live wallpapers pre-installed, like floating feathers, shooting stars, or falling snow. however, you can besides make your customs exist wallpaper from any television .
How do I use a TikTok video as my wallpaper on my Android phone?
If the TikTok video recording has the option, tap Share ( arrow ). Scroll until you find Set as wallpaper. Select Set Wallpaper > Home screen or Home screen and lock screen.
Read more : How to change your Instagram username
How do I use a TikTok video as my wallpaper on my iPhone?
Select a video recording in TikTok then tap the Share picture. Scroll until you see Live Photo and choice it. Next, go to Settings > Wallpaper > Choose a New Wallpaper > Live Photos > Set > choose between Set Lock Screen, Set Home Screen, Set Both .