If you have Netflix on your Roku, you might want to sign out. possibly you temporarily logged in on a friend ‘s Roku or you are changing score. Whatever the reason, here are all the ways to sign out of Netflix on Roku, no matter what interpretation device you have .
Reading: How to Log Out of Netflix on Roku
How to Sign Out of Netflix on a Newer Roku Device
To sign out of Netflix on most mod Roku devices, including the Roku 3 and 4, the Roku Streaming Stick, Roku Express, Premiere and Ultra, and the television engage system Roku television receiver, the instructions are basically the like .
Signing out of Netflix on Roku Express
- Start on the Netflix home screen.
- Navigate left to bring up the menu. Scroll down and select Get Help.
- On the next screen, scroll down to Sign Out, and select Yes to confirm.
Related : The Roku Comparison : Which Model Is Best for You ?
If You Don’t See the “Get Help” Option
On newer Roku devices, if the Get Help choice is not available, blue-ribbon Settings and sign out that way .
alternatively, you can open the Netflix app and enter the pursue sequence : Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up. After that, you can select Sign out, Start Over, Deactivate, or Reset .
Read more : Smoked Pork Shoulder
How to Sign Out of Netflix on an Older Roku Device
For older Roku devices, like the Roku 1, and Roku LT, XS, and XD, the work of signing out is slightly different .
On Roku 1 :
- Press Home to go to the Roku home menu.
- Select Settings.
- Select Netflix Settings.
- Select Deactivate this player from my Netflix account.
- Finally, select Yes.
On Roku LT, XS, and XD :
- Press Home to go to the Roku Home menu.
- Highlight the Netflix app and press the star key.
- Select Remove Channel, and it will remove Netflix.
- If desired, you can then restore Netflix by selecting Streaming Channels > Movies & TV > Netflix.
Read more : 3 Key Steps to a Concrete Floor Refresh
Netflix Isn’t Just Available on Roku
Signing out of your Netflix bill is n’t unmanageable. It ‘s only a handful of steps, allowing you to cursorily sign on using a different account .
even if you do n’t have a Roku, Netflix is available on pretty much every device. Chances are, your smart television supports it out of the box .