If you have been using Facebook for a long time and use it to message your friends and connections, then you will find your message inbox full of chats. You might besides want to delete them as managing them is hard, and particularly useless messages are nothing but trash for you. manually deleting them will consume a distribute of time. By nonpayment, Facebook will not allow you to delete multiple messages ; rather, you can delete the integral conversation. On the chief messages window, you ’ ll see an archive choice that makes messages go away, but it doesn ’ triiodothyronine delete them. now you can go through each message and delete it one at a time. now, this sounds like a boring thing to do. What if we tell you other ways to do thus ? In this article, we will tell you about 3 Ways to Delete Multiple Facebook Messages .
Facebook Fast Delete Messages is a popular Google Chrome annex that will help you edit multiple messages, follow the steps to install the extension and erase messages :
1. navigate to the chrome web store and follow the steps to add the Facebook Fast Delete Messages Extension.
2. When added, pawl on the Facebook Fast Delete Messages extension ico n then click on the Open Messages button .
Note: This will redirect you to the Facebook messages page if you are already logged in. if not, log in to the Facebook account .
3. once the page opens, again snap on the Extension icon then click on Delete All Messages push button .
4. A confirmation window will popup, asking are you certain you want to delete all messages. Click on Yes, Delete to delete all the messages .
In this way, all your Facebook messages will be deleted .
method acting 2 : delete Messages on your personal computer
To delete your multiple messages from Facebook using your personal computer or laptop you can follow the steps :
1. Login to your Facebook account.
2. On the upper right corner, snap on Messages then choose “ See All in Messenger ” in the bottom left corner of the popup .
3. For deleting the integral message train of thought, hover over the chat and snap on the three-dot icon then click on the “ Delete ” choice .
4. It will then prompt you with 3 options which are Cancel, Delete, or Hide Conversation. Click the “ Delete ” option to continue with the deletion of the stallion conversation .
For deleting any specific text or message of your conversation
1. Open the conversation & levitate over the message .
2. Click on the 3 horizontal dots and then click on Remove option .
Also Read: 10 Best Free Proxy Sites to Unblock Facebook
method 3 : erase Messages on your Mobile ( Android )
The steps to delete multiple Facebook message on smartphones are :
1. If you do not have the Facebook messenger by now, download the Messenger app from Google play store .
2. Open the app and log in with your username and password .
To delete the complete conversation:
1. Select & hold down the thread you want to delete, a short-change popup will appear .
2. Tap on the Recycle bin icon on the crimson set on the good english of the screen .
3. A confirmation popup will appear, tap on Delete.
In case you wish to delete a single message
1. Go to the conversation and hold down any particular message you wish to delete .
2. then, tap on Remove at the bottomland .
3. Tap on the delete icon following to the “ Remove for you ” option .
Also Read: How to make your Facebook Account more secure ?
How to Archive Facebook Messages on Android:
1. Go to your Messenger.
2. Tap on the Chats icon and you will see the list of your conversations .
3. Press and hold any specific conversation which you wish to archive. Tap on three horizontal lines icon .
4. A popup will appear, select the Archive option and your messages will be archived .
method 4 : Bulk Deletion
There are respective Chrome extensions which offer bulge omission feature, but one of the best extension is “ Delete All Messages for Facebook ” .
1. Install the Chrome extension “ Delete All Messages for Facebook ” by clicking on Add to Chrome button .
2. Open Messenger in Chrome and log in to your Facebook account .
3. Scroll down to load your messages or else they won ’ triiodothyronine be deleted .
4. Click on the Extension from the top-right corner of the google toolbar .
5. Select the “ Choose & Delete. ” option from the extension menu .
6. Check the messages you want to delete using the checkboxes on the left side. then, cluck “ Delete Selected Messages ” on top of the page. The messages you selected will be deleted .
The Nuclear option
1. Open your FB Messenger in chrome .
2. now you have to scroll down to load your messages or else they won ’ thymine be deleted .
3. From the top-right, click the annex icon from the toolbar .
4. now choose “ Delete All Messages ” & select the prompts that follow !
method 5 : edit Messages on io
1. Open Messenger app, scroll through your conversation to look for the message you wish to Delete .
2. Tap & hold the conversation you want to Delete. now, tap on three horizontal lines icon and blue-ribbon Delete.
Read more : 3 Key Steps to a Concrete Floor Refresh
Also Read: The Ultimate Guide to Manage Your Facebook Privacy Settings
That ’ s it you have successfully learned How to delete multiple Facebook messages but if you hush have any queries regarding this tutorial spirit free to ask them in the comment section .