These baked hamburgers only take 3 childlike ingredients with easy clean up. They ’ re so easy to make, hearty and flavorful. Perfect for those days that you don ’ thymine tactile property like firing up the grill .
This post may contain consort links. read disclosure policy
Hamburgers in the Oven
There ’ mho nothing I love more than a summer BBQ with friends and grilling hamburgers. however sometimes on a immediate weeknight, it ’ south nice to bake the hamburgers in the oven. While you won ’ thyroxine get those perfective charred barbecued marks, you ’ re still going to get a courteous fat burger .
We besides love to use my hamburger temper and add my darling burger sauce. You could even go epicure and make homemade ground beef buns. I merely do that on special occasions, but they are sol delectable !
We make these hamburgers in the oven reasonably often. And since the oven is already on, you can make delectable sides at the same clock like homemade french fries or baked sweet potato fries .
How to Bake Hamburgers
Prepare the baking pan. Line a rim bake sheet with foil, then place a cool rack on top of the pan .
Season and shape the patties. Add ground beef, BBQ sauce and ground beef season in a medium bowl. Use your hands to gently mix together, equitable until combined. then supreme headquarters allied powers europe into 4 patties about 1/2-inch compact. Use your hitchhike to make a well in the center of each patty, to prevent the burgers from bulging when they cook .
Bake in oven. Place the patties on the cool rack and bake in oven at 425°F for about 15 minutes. Add tall mallow slices immediately if desired, so the cheese melts on peak of the hot hamburger .
- Line your pan with foil for easy clean up.
- Place a cooling rack on your baking sheet. This will help the excess fat drain from the hamburger and give some mini grill marks.
- Check the hamburgers with a meat thermometer, to make sure you don’t overcook them. They are ready when the temperature reaches 155°F.
- If you want to add cheese to your burgers, add the cheese slices the last 2-3 minutes of cooking.
- Keep it low carb and make a lettuce wrap burger or burger in a bowl by serving over mixed greens with your favorite toppings.
More Hamburger Recipes
HUNGRY FOR MORE? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all the newest recipes !
Baked Hamburger Recipe
votes ↑ Click stars to rate now !
These baked hamburgers only take 3 simple ingredients with easy clean up. They’re so easy to make, hearty and flavorful. Perfect for those days that you don’t feel like firing up the grill.
1 lebanese pound lean flat coat gripe ( 80 % lean and 20 % fat )
1 tablespoon BBQ sauce ( or steak sauce )
2 teaspoons hamburger seasoning
Optional: Hamburger buns, lettuce leaves, sliced cheese, ketchup, mayo, mustard, thousand island, bacon, tomato slices, sliced onion, pickles
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a rim bake sheet with foil. then place a cooling wrack on circus tent of the foil wrapped pan. Combine the ground beef, BBQ sauce and ground beef season in a medium-sized bowl. Mix just until combined with your hands and form into 4 patties about 1/2-inch thick. Make a good in your patties with your flick to prevent from bulging .
Place burgers on the rack and cook for 15 minutes, or until juices run clear and the internal temperature reaches 155°F. Top with cheese slices, if desired.
Serve hamburgers on buns with your favorite toppings.
Note: Buns and toppings are not included in nutritional value.
Read more : How to change your Instagram username
nutriment provided is an estimate. It will vary based on specific ingredients used. Did you make this recipe ? Don ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate forget to give it a star denounce below !
More sides to serve with
- Baked Parmesan Potato Wedges
- How to Cook Corn on the Cob in the Microwave
- The Perfect Baked Potato
- oven Roasted Vegetables