Read more: How to turn off comments on Facebook
To change the language in your Facebook bill, go to the Settings & Privacy section of your account. Go to the Language section and choose Edit. Choose your new linguistic process and choose Save .
JUMP TO KEY SECTIONS
- How to change the language on the Facebook mobile app
- How to change the language on the Facebook desktop website
How to change the language on the Facebook mobile app
Edgar Cervantes / Android Authority
Read more : How to take a screenshot on LG smartphones
- Open the app and hit the menu button at the top right. It should look like three short horizontal lines stacked together and is known as the hamburger menu.
- Scroll down to Settings & Privacy (⚙️).
- You’ll see a list including Settings, Your Time on Facebook, and Language (🌐). Hit Language (🌐)
- Choose your Facebook language by tapping Edit. If you’ve given Facebook location access, it’ll prompt you with common languages in your area rather than a list of languages in alphabetical order.
- There’s no ‘save’ button: one tap on a language, and you’ll change your language.
- Facebook will then reload automatically.
How to change the language on the Facebook desktop website
- Open Facebook, and hit the small dropdown arrow button at the far top-right (🔽)
- Hit Settings & Privacy (⚙️).
- You’ll see a list including Settings, Privacy Checkup, and Language (🌐). Hit Language (🌐).
- Choose your Facebook language by pressing Edit. Languages are in alphabetical order.
- Hit Save. Facebook will reload, and you’ll refresh back to your Facebook homepage.
last, Facebook still has at least one fun language option you can still change to that ’ s unexpected : inverted English ( English ( uʍop ǝpᴉsd∩ ) ). It ’ s not identical useful, but it ’ s an excellent way to throw off your friends if they see your Facebook page .
Related: The best Facebook apps – where to get them and what they do
Read more : Smoked Pork Shoulder