Reading: How to become a CEO in BitLife
model games are quite democratic as they allow players to take up fabricated roles and jobs. On Roblox, it is common to find a long ton of unusual simulator experiences like Adopt Me, Little World, and Mega Noob Simulator.
however, BitLife stands out by offering the most realistic representation of animation. You are born with random attributes and thereafter, every choice you make adds to or deteriorates your life ’ mho quality .
chief executive officer is one of the many jobs that BitLife players can take up after completing commencement. Like veridical life, reaching the top requires you to grind but a proper scheme can surely ease the march .
here ’ s the easiest way to become a chief executive officer in BitLife.
Read more : Preparing for a Hurricane or Tropical Storm
What are the requirements to become a CEO in BitLife?
You must fulfill these criteria to become a chief executive officer in BitLife :
- Have at least 80% Smarts.
- Apart from Fertility, focus on maxing out all your attributes.
- Study Finance, Economics, Marketing, or something business-related in College/University.
- Study hard in school as failing will be a massive hindrance to becoming CEO.
- Apply to Business School.
- Get a Corporate job such as Assistant Vice President and gain 15 years of experience.
How to become a CEO in BitLife: Step-by-step guide
To become a chief executive officer in BitLife, you start out normally by creating a character and going to High School. however, studying hard is a must as a future CEO can not afford academic setbacks at any degree .
once you ’ ve passed high School, follow these steps and you ’ ll be CEO in no fourth dimension :
- Enroll at a college and get a degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or other fields that teach about business management.
- After graduating college, go to Business School with the help of Seek Higher Knowledge option. Yet again, make sure to study consistently.
- Go to Graduate School and boost your Smarts if required.
- Now, get an Assistant Vice President job that requires you to be a graduate from Business School.
- Work hard as an Assistant Vice President to become First Vice President > Senior Vice President > Executive Vice President > Managing Director > CEO.
- The entire process will take at least 15 in-game years and there are no shortcuts.
A chief executive officer in BitLife earns at least $ 190,000. amazingly, this is not the highest-paying job in the game but you should still be able to afford a deluxe life style. The highest-paying job in BitLife is moderate Actor because fame allows them to take up many extra roles and the base wage itself is frightful .
This was everything to know about becoming a chief executive officer in BitLife. For alike subject, check out our coverage of outstanding mobile titles such as Genshin Impact, Roblox, and Clash of Clans.
Read more : 3 Key Steps to a Concrete Floor Refresh
trope Credits : Candywriter