Before you download photos to your iPhone
Keep in judgment that downloading big selections of pictures can promptly eat up valuable space on your iPhone. To prevent this, you should get rid of the clutter in your photograph library to help save storage space. You can download the app Gemini Photos to help you quickly purge undesirable photos such as duplicates, similar-looking pics, and bleary images. After you download Gemini Photos from the App Store, here ’ s all you have to do to tidy up :
- Open Gemini Photos and let it scan.
- Choose one of the categories, such as Similar.
- Tap a date or event.
- Select the photo version you want to delete and tap Move [x] to Trash.
- Tap Empty Trash once you’ve removed all of your similar-looking pics.
After you ’ re finished combing through your like photos, tap Your Library in the top left and choose another class like Duplicates, Notes, or Screenshots .
When you ’ re done cleaning up with Gemini Photos, it ’ second important to remember that those pictures are still taking up space on your iPhone. But you can permanently delete them in the Photos app by navigating to Albums > Recently Deleted > Select > Delete All.
How to download all photos from Google Photos
possibly you ’ ve been using Google Photos for a while, and now you want to download all those pictures. Or possibly you ’ re hush looking into Google Photos and want to make certain you ’ ll be able to download all your treasured photos from the mottle. Whatever your motivation, we ’ ve answered some of the most coarse questions below .
Can you download all Google photos to your iPhone?
If you ’ ve been trying to figure out how to download all your photos from Google photos to a phone, you ’ rhenium not alone. The good newsworthiness is that it can be done. The not-so-great news is that it can ’ t be done with an iPhone entirely .
Google allows you to download everything using a desktop computer. Once you have all of your photos on your calculator, you ’ ll be able to sync them with your iPhone via iCloud, Finder, iTunes, or AirDrop .
How to download everything from Google Photos to your Mac
If you ’ re using a Mac, here ’ s how to download all your Google photograph :
- Open your browser and go to photos.google.com.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on the first picture.
- Hold down the Shift key on your keyboard.
- Scroll down to your last picture and click on it.
- Click on the three dots and choose Download.
How to save all pictures and videos to your Windows computer
Downloading all of your Google Photos to a Windows computer is pretty easy. precisely follow these steps :
- In your browser, go to takeout.google.com.
- Click Deselect All.
- Scroll down to Google Photos and check the box.
- Click Next Step and hit Create Export.
Google will email you a link when your export is quick. Click on the link in your electronic mail to download all of your pictures.
Read more : Preparing for a Hurricane or Tropical Storm
How to download photos and videos from Google Photos
Downloading individual pictures from Google Photos is just as easy. Below, you ’ ll take about how to add pics to your Camera Roll on your iPhone, a cloud drive like Google Drive, or your calculator ’ sulfur difficult drive .
How to save photos from Google Photos to your iPhone Camera Roll
On your iPhone, open the Google Photos app and follow these steps to download an individual picture :
- In Google Photos, select the picture you want to download.
- Tap the ellipses and hit Download.
To help reduce the hazard of downloading duplicates, Google Photos only displays the Download button if a picture international relations and security network ’ thymine already in your camera Roll. so if you try to download a picture but can ’ metric ton find this push button, the good news is that it ’ second already on your earphone .
How to download pictures from Google Photos to Files, Google Drive, or iCloud Drive
fortunately, saving pictures to a file-based app like Files, Google Drive, or iCloud Drive is no more difficult than saving them to your Camera Roll. here ’ s how you do it in Google Photos :
- Open the picture you want to save.
- Tap the Share button (a square with an arrow pointing out of the top).
- Select Share to…
- Choose an app from the list or tap Save to Files.
Depending on where you choose to save the photograph, you might be prompted to pick a booklet or location within the partake drive.
How to download your photos to a Mac
To download pictures to your Mac, just follow these instructions :
- In your browser, go to photos.google.com and sign in.
- Select the photo(s) to download.
- Click the three dots and hit Download.
How to download your photos to a Windows PC
If you ’ re using a Windows computer, here ’ s how you download your pics from Google Photos :
- Go to photos.google.com in your browser.
- Click the checkmark in the top left to select your pics.
- In the top right, click the three dots and hit Download.
Whether you want to transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone or to keep your stallion photograph library backed up, Google Photos is an incredibly easy and effective tool. And hopefully, after reading this article, you feel convinced in your ability to retrieve those pictures, excessively !